Monday, June 15, 2009

A few more photos from my Marylandboudoirphotographers.com site!














Hi!
I'm back :) I am soooo bad about blogging! I really need to do it more often!
So, what Have I been up to? LOTS of things but one of them I can't announce yet until the details are worked out. It is HUGE and I'm so excited I could pee my pants! Can I say that on the blog? humm.. yes I can, it's my blog! HA! :)


On June 2nd I helped Neil van Niekerk http://www.planetneil.com/ out at the NYC photog shoot out. We had a blast going out to dinner and hanging at Jason Groupps studio for a party afterwards!
Rob Nicholson puts these shootouts together, you can check out his FB site for more details, videos and up coming shootout events. I'll be at the one in DC on June 30th and I can't wait! Any photographers out there reading this may want to check these events out. It is a great learning experience.
I've posted a few new photos from a recent boudoir shoot with my girl Kelly. This girl rocks it out and I think I've encouraged her to set up a port on http://www.modelmeyham.com/ She is a beautiful girl and should be in modeling!! So go Kelly!

Well that's all for now. I'm leaving for New York again tomorrow so I'll post more when I return home!



No comments:

Post a Comment