Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ballerina in The Streets Of Old Town Annapolis..



This is my old blog please visit the new website at www.robinowenphotography.com You won't be disappointed!





A few weeks ago my crew and I headed out and did a bit of shooting around old town Annapolis. Sarah was our model for the night. As you can probably tell, Sara is a dancer. I enjoy shooting dancers because they are so graceful. We attracted quite a bit of attention that night with Sarah dancing in the middle of the street. I wish I would have gotten a photo of all of us together but it didn't cross my mind at the time. I'll make sure I do on our next outing. Thanks for helping out Sarah!
If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding or are interested in Glamour shots/ boudoir photos pleas check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment