Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stephanie and Chris's Southern Maryland Wedding at Harrington Harbor Inn


This is my old blog please visit the new website at www.robinowenphotography.com You won't be disappointed!


Chris Swann and Stephanie Bly were married on October 1st and their wedding took place at the gorgeous Harrington Harbor Inn located on the Chesapeake Bay in Southern Maryland. I felt like I was on a tropical island! The place is truly beautiful, with sweeping views of the bay. The bride got ready  in one of the brightly painted cottages on the property.  Stephanie and Chris couldn't have picked a better location for their wedding. I had a lovely time with their family yesterday. The people were nice, the weather was perfect, the location was beautiful and the bride was stunning. Here are a few photos from the day. Thanks so much Stephanie and Chris for letting me be your photographer.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment