Monday, May 4, 2009

Emily's senior photo shoot...





While I do a lot of wedding and boudoir photography they are not the only things I shoot. Last week Emily came to see me and she wanted something different. So, we put her in her prom gown and went exploring around my back yard and neighborhood. These are just a few of her photos and all I can say is WOW She looks beautiful! I hope I captured that fairytail look she was after. I'll be blogging more of her photos soon. Thanks Em I had a great time with you and your mom. You will definitely have to come hang at my house with Madison. You two are exactly the same!


www.robinowen.com Maryland wedding photographer

1 comment:

  1. My experience with Robin was by far the most fun I've had taking pictures. She is so much fun and my pictures came out AMAZING. I would recommend her to everyone.
    Emily Scanlon

    ReplyDelete